At Dubbo Midstate Caravan Park, we are proud to offer our guests a wide range of great facilities to help ensure you have the perfect holiday. Convenient, clean on-site amenities provide everything you need for a comfortable, enjoyable visit.
Dubbo's Best Caravan Park & Camping Grounds
Whether you take advantage of one of our grassy, shaded campsites or prefer the comforts of our clean, modern self contained cabin accommodation, there's plenty of options for fun, activity or relaxation in and around the park.
Just some of our great on-site facilities at Dubbo Midstate Caravan Park include:
- Free BBQ area with gas supplied
- Safe playground for kids
- In ground salt water swimming pool
- Putt Putt Golf course
- Well stocked Kiosk and gas refills
- Two clean amenities blocks
- Guest coin operated laundry
- Free wireless internet
- Disabled facilities
- Local Tour Bookings
- Free book ahead service to the next Top Tourist
- Town water and sullage dump for grey water (for use of caravanners)
Your Furry & Feathered Friends are Welcome
Did you know we are Pet Friendly?
Here at Dubbo Midstate Caravan Park we want everyone to enjoy their time with us. And that includes your four legged family members too. We invite and encourage you to bring your dog, cat or other domestic pet along with you when you visit us at Dubbo’s best pet friendly caravan park. Please take a moment to read our Pet Friendly Policy page for more information.
Your Base for Holiday Adventure
One of the best features of Dubbo Midstate Caravan Park besides the inclusiveness of our on-site facilities is our central location. Just off the Newell Highway and close to the Mitchell and Golden Highways, we are in the perfect spot for you to take off on great day trips’ exploring everything the beautiful Western Plains region has to offer. Within a short distance of the park, there is plenty to see and do in and around Dubbo for visitors of all ages.
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo with a safari adventure, daily Keeper talks and animal encounters
- Watersports facilities including kayak rentals and the Dubbo Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Terramungamine Aboriginal Reserve on the Macquarie River with the famous Rock Grooves
- Dubbo Skatepark and Action Sport Precinct and the BMX Track
- Kidzoo Playhouse Café, Elston Park water park for kids and Livvis Place Playground
- Western Plains Riding Centre for equestrian lessons and trail rides
The town of Dubbo itself has plenty to offer with a Heritage Walk that showcases the ancient and pioneer past. Traditional home of the Tubbagah People of the Wiradjuri Nation, Dubbo became a village in 1849. You can visit the oldest standing slab house, the Dundullimal Homestead, and the Old Dubbo Gaol with Australia’s largest collection of hangman’s ropes.
Quaint rural villages surrounding Dubbo provide a look at the vast agricultural resources of the area as well as wineries, shops, galleries and museums.
Everything for a Great Stay
With such a great range of on-site facilities and so many great things to see and do nearby, Dubbo Midstate Caravan Park is the perfect place for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. No matter of you are just passing through or planning to stay a while, for Dubbo’s best value family friendly cabins, caravan, motorhome and camping sites, book online now or call one of our friendly team on +61 2 6882 1155 to make your reservation today.